Sökning: "direct steam generation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden direct steam generation.
1. Integration of solar thermal collectors in the dairy industry: A techno-economic assessment : A case study of DubaiMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : A predominant amount of energy needed in the industrial sector is in the form of heat. A significant number of industries in the world still relies on fossil fuels for meeting their heat requirements. LÄS MER
2. Techno-economic Analysis and Market Potential Study of Solar Heat in Industrial Processes : A Fresnel Direct Steam Generation case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The industrial sector not only has a big contribution to global emissions but also a low share of renewable energy for heat demand. Knowing that most of the energy consumption in industry is heat and that half of it is at medium-low temperature (below 400 ºC), it is a great market for the integration of solar thermal technologies. LÄS MER
3. Development and application of a multidomaindynamic model for direct steamgeneration solar power plantMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, one of the solutions considered in order to face the issue of global warming and to move towards a carbon neutral society relies on the use of solar energy as a renewable and bountiful primary source. And, if photovoltaic technologies account for a large part in the solar energy market, recent years have witnessed the growth of non-concentrated and concentrated solar thermal technologies. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för bygg- energi- och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : A high demand of both electricity and heat exists in Arizona Chemical (a chemical plant dedicated to the distillation of Crude Tall Oil) for production processes. Due to the rising cost of resources and electricity, more and more companies are trying to decrease the energy expenses to increase their competitiveness in a global market, thus increasing their profit. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : In the context of climate change the world is facing an increasing need to become more environmentally sustainable, and a concerted effort to use renewable energy is required in order to decrease emissions, meet climate goals and prepare for the post-oil era. Solar energy is an area with great potential, and developments in solar energy technologies have increased rapidly. LÄS MER