Sökning: "disaster area"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden disaster area.
16. Haiyan: Architecture and natural disasters : Turning a tragedy into a new opportunity by rethinking the urban landscape and humanitarian responseUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Arkitektur
Sammanfattning : My starting point was to gain an understanding of how humanitarian aid was organized in Tacloban City after the disaster of typhoon Haiyan. Two specific sectors has been studied; Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM) and Emergency Shelter. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för kommunikationssystem; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : Virtualization is a technique that allows several virtual machines (VMs) to run on a single physical machine (PM) by adding a virtualization layer above the physical host's hardware. Many virtualization products allow a VM be migrated from one PM to other PM without interrupting the services running on the VM. LÄS MER
18. Planning and Design of Earthquake Disaster Relief Corridor in Stricken Cities —— Taking the design of the Yucheng District, Ya’an as application caseMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för fysisk planering
Sammanfattning : City Safety is one of the most important issues facing humanity today. In the last century, given the frequency and intensity of earthquakes, globally as well as in China, more attention was paid to earthquake and disaster prevention approaches. LÄS MER
19. Natural Disasters - A Macroeconomic Perspective - A comparative study of economic and human effects caused by natural disasters in developing and developed countriesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Natural disasters happen in all parts of the world, some countries are situated in especially hazardous area being extra vulnerable. Since it is not possible to move an entire country out of the way of a coming natural disaster, consequences, often severe, are unavoidable. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper examines what effect EU accession - officially joining the EU as a full member - has on the new member state's market for household credit. Low lending rates have a positive effect on consumer welfare by increasing disposable income, but can also contribute to economic disaster (notably the recent subprime and sovereign-debt crises). LÄS MER