Sökning: "disciplinary power"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 66 uppsatser innehållade orden disciplinary power.
1. ”…sedan är fröken fri” Fosterfördrivning och maktens dimensioner: En diskursanalys av ett rättsmål i Malmö 1892Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes and analyses concepts of criminal abortions during the 1890s. The analysis is based on source material in a court case about illegal abortions that took place in Malmö in 1892, as well as in articles wish were published in the daily newspapers in connection with the same legal case. LÄS MER
2. Konflikthantering inom fritidshemmet : En intervjustudie om fritidspedagogers syn på smågruffandet i fritidshemmetUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Södertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : This study is about conflicts – or rather the hassle and fuss – that occur between students in a leisure center and assumes how the teachers who works at the center and that I interviewed experience this, and what approaches they choose when dealing with these types of conflicts. The study has a phenomenological approach and is based on a qualitative method with semistructure interviews. LÄS MER
3. Kontroll i anstaltsmiljö? Statlig-, social- och självkontroll av transpersoner inom KriminalvårdenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : International studies suggest that transgender prisoners are a conundrum for the prison and probation systems when it comes to both management and housing, are at risk of victimization by both inmates and prison staff and that this might impact on transgender inmates’ gender expression or gender identification. There are no studies on transgender inmates’ contact with the Swedish prison and probation service. LÄS MER
4. "Jag trillade nog mellan stolarna" - Kvalitativ studie om vägarna in i och ut ur hemlöshet samt insatserna på vägenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this explorative study was to analyse five people’s life stories – in a city in the southern part of Sweden – regarding their own experiences of the way into homelessness and their views and experiences of support, assistance and treatment measures from social services, medical service and NGOs. The aim has also been to find out what kind of support and treatment measures the respondents were missing according to themselves. LÄS MER
5. "Åldern är ju bara en siffra" : En antropologisk litteraturstudie om medicinska åldersbedömningar på ensamkommande flyktingbarnKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay was to examine the justifications of the swedish government to perform medical age assessments on unaccompanied refugee children seeking asylum in Sweden. These governmental justifications were analyzed through Michel Foucault's theory of disciplinary power as well as through anthropological research on classification of age. LÄS MER