Sökning: "display materials"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden display materials.
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Cryopreservation is a process where a sample, e.g. cells or tissue, is preserved by cooling to sub-zero temperatures, usually -196°C. Upon freezing these materials, ice crystals form, which eventually results in cell death. LÄS MER
2. The Value of Personal Communication VS Performance in Supplier Relationships in a Digital Era : A Multiple Case Study Explaining the Online Organizational Buying Behaviour in Sweden & UK when Purchasing Display MaterialKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Problem: The increasing online operations of the B2B market has led to companies being able to operate all over the world, making them exposed to various markets with different preferences of supplier relationships. For that reason, it is important for companies to consider aspects such as digitalization, culture and buyer-seller relationships when conducting business with foreign companies. LÄS MER
3. Det är inte ett möbelmaterial : En undersökning om hur ett nytt sammanhang kan ändra upplevelsen av ett materialKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Malmstens Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The essay addresses the question "Can a new context for a material change the experience of it?" The materials used in the work are carabiner, tile and industrial net. I go through my perceptions about the materials and try to explain what one could do with them instead in a furniture context. LÄS MER
4. Trädgårdsmästarbostaden : gestaltning av en visningsträdgård med växter från Nationella genbankens samlingarKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Older cultural plants that has been gathered within the framework of the Program for cultivated diversity (Pom), are preserved in the Swedish National genebank for vegetatively propagated horticultural crops. Pom is a result of the Rio-convention that in 1992 lead to the Swedish Riksdag taking a strategic decision. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Designhögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The project is a vision from the author for future autonomous vehicles in 2030, designed for Volvo. Volvo is one of the pioneering automotive companies for autonomous driving, concerning safety as a priority and taking sustainable responsibility for a better living condition. LÄS MER