Sökning: "display materials"
Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 63 uppsatser innehållade orden display materials.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Materialfysik
Sammanfattning : The structural and magnetic properties of amorphous Cox(Al80Zr20)1-x multilayers with varying thicknesses of the magnetic bilayers have been investigated. The reduction of the thickness causes a reduction of the critical temperature, Tc, this is known as the finite-size effect. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : This paper stems from understanding how fast fashion retailers market their sustainability and how the retail space drives different forms of sustainable performances and consumption. Departing from a practice-based approach and practice theory, the study gives insights on how retailers actions in the production chain are translated in-store and online for consumers sense-making, performances and consumption practices. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Upcycling can be described as an activity where outdated or discarded products are used as raw-materials in the construction of a new object, for which an increased quality or value is achieved. Some ideas for upcycling of technologically simple products have prooved successful, in the sense that those ideas have become widespread and practically implemented within a certain target audience. LÄS MER
14. Interpretation of geophysical and geochemical data in a 3D geological model construction of a contaminated siteUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Teknisk geologi; Lunds universitet/Väg- och vattenbyggnad (CI)
Sammanfattning : The Alingsås dry-cleaning facility is one of the heavily halogenated hydrocarbon contaminated sites in Sweden. The source of contamination dates back to the 1970s when a large scale tetrachloroethylene leakage outbroke inside the dry-cleaning building. LÄS MER
15. Data representation for fluorescence guided stereotactic brain tumor biopsies : Development and evaluation of a visual and auditory user interfaceKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för medicinsk teknikLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Background and Objective In stereotactic brain tumor biopsies, the combination of real-time fluorescence spectroscopy with the detection of microvascular perfusion using laser Doppler flowmetry provides an improved localization of the brain tumor while decreasing the risk of intra-cranial hemorrhage. The surgeon using the measurement probe is required to view signal values on a screen or usually, when her or his visual focus is directed at the patient, the verbal feedback of a biomedical engineer who is monitoring the measurement signals is needed. LÄS MER