Sökning: "dissolved organic carbon"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 uppsatser innehållade orden dissolved organic carbon.
1. Lakes are browner in the south than in the north of Sweden despite similar levels of dissolved ironMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : During recent decades many lakes have become browner in the northern hemisphere and more specific in Sweden. This process is called brownification. Brownification of lakes makes it more difficult to clean water to drinking water and may have negative ecological effects on biota. LÄS MER
2. Våtmarkens kapacitet - kan en våtmark optimeras för att minska såväl eutrofiering som brunifiering?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Due to changes in land use, as well as impacts from the climate change, our inland waters are now exposed to problems such as eutrophication and brownification. This complicates management to develop clean drinking water, as well as it leads to anoxic bottoms and reduces primary production. LÄS MER
3. The content, chemical state and accumulation of vanadium in a drill core of Alum shale from KinnekulleKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Exploitation of alum shale is a controversial subject in Sweden due to the history of pollution of the environment and groundwater, from past mining industries. The extraction of vanadium from alum shale is no different. Nevertheless the metal is a valuable resource used in tools, building, industries and aerospace materials. LÄS MER
4. Adsorption of micropollutants in wastewater using pulverized activate carbon - The influence of organic matter content and characteristicsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Wastewater is one of the biggest emission sources of organic micropollutants to the aquatic environment. Due to the negative effects of micropollutants on the receiving waters, advanced treatment steps are needed to reduce these emissions. Activated carbon is one promising approach. LÄS MER
5. Filter Materials for Sorption of Cu and Zn in Stormwater Treatment: A Batch Equilibrium and Kinetic studyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Arkitektur och vatten
Sammanfattning : Urban stormwater is today recognized as a significant source of pollution that has contributed to the deterioration of water quality in lakes and streams. Of the pollutants, metals are commonly occurring in stormwater and can cause major damage when released into the receiving waters. LÄS MER