Sökning: "distance work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1337 uppsatser innehållade orden distance work.
1. Borta bra men hemma bäst, eller? En fallstudie om hur ledarskap, engagemang och motivation förändrats under distansarbeteKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In March 2020, Covid-19 reached Swedish borders, and the spread went from small to large inonly a few weeks. In April the same year, a large part of Swedish workforce was asked to work from home. LÄS MER
2. Having the workplace at home: A case study exploring the boundaries between work & home during the pandemic periodMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
3. “Socialt arbete blir till en socialadministration” - En kvalitativ studie om socialsekreterares upplevelser av arbetet med ekonomiskt bistånd under covid-19 pandeminKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine, through qualitative interviews, how social workers who works with social aid perceive how the work with clients has been affected by the guidelines and restrictions which have been created as a consequence of the covid-19 pandemic. Five semi-structured interviews with social workers were conducted. LÄS MER
4. Hybridkontoret - Det nya svarta? Distansarbetets påverkan på ledarskapet och arbetstillfredsställelsen hos medarbetareKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Teleworking is an increasing phenomenon among organizations due to technological development, and since the Swedish public health authority declared SARS-CoV-2 a pandemic, remote work has been recommended for Swedish companies. When communication only takes place via digitalplatforms, an adjustment is required from the companies, managers and employees in the transition. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to explore integration meanings, experiences, and challenges aswell as coping strategies among Farsi-speaking refugee women in Sweden. Therefore, threequestions related to the main aims of research prepared including; (1) what does integrationmean to Farsi-speaking refugee women? (2) What challenges did Farsi-speaking refugeewomen face during the process of integration in Sweden? (3) How do they cope with theirproblems and challenges during the process of integration?A qualitative method with an explanatory interview was used to collect the data. LÄS MER