Sökning: "domestic religion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden domestic religion.
1. Vestiges of Roman Cult Religion and Household Deities in the Northern Barbaricum: A study of statuettes and other anthropomorphic figures from Barbaricum, Britannia Superior and the Roman heartlandsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : This text serves as a fresh approach to the study of Roman influence on the Scandinavian region. This is achieved through the medium of various bronze statuettes, both from the Roman Empire itself as well as in the form of locally-produced anthropomorphic figures. LÄS MER
2. WOMENʼS WOVEN WEB - Activating the Biographical Dictionary of Swedish Women through Social Network NarrativesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : When the Biographical Dictionary of Swedish Women (Svenskt kvinnobiografiskt lexikon, SKBL), became freely available online, it opened the opportunity to examine and transform its text-based content in new ways. The purpose of this project is to apply and reflect on explorative visualizations of social networks as a method for presenting and analysing data from SKBL. LÄS MER
3. Demokrati och autokrati i kris: : en komparativ analys av Sverige och Irans inrikes- och utrikespolitik under Coronavirusets utbrottKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Sweden and Iran are faced with a similar societal crisis following the outbreak of the new Coronavirus but are in many ways fundamentally different countries. Using the MSSD (Most Similar System Design) the study aims to explore similarities and differences in crisis management between the two countries through a comparative analysis of certain facets within domestic (education, freedom and rights) and foreign policy (migration and international relations). LÄS MER
4. The Necessity of a Broader Discussion on Domestic Violence - An European Legislative View : A legal analysis of the Directive 2012/29/EU, The European Convention on Human Rights, United Nations Declaration on Elimination of Violence against Women and the Istanbul Convention on Violence Against WomenMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Genus
Sammanfattning : Domestic Violence and Gender Violence impact every society on many different layers, loss of capability of work, traumas, and economical losses are amongst the most talked issues. Domestic Violence is not exclusively a violence in which the perpetrator is a male and the victim is a female and they live as a married couple. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Frank Herbert’s Dune is generally recognized as the best-selling science fiction novel of all time. While it is commonly referred to as a novel of environmental characteristics, this essay investigates the depiction of society and how the power dynamics in this far future setting are presented. LÄS MER