Sökning: "dominant logic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 141 uppsatser innehållade orden dominant logic.
1. ACCOMMODATION, CONTENTION, AND TRANSFORMATION – MAPPING THE FIELD OF GREEN TRANSITION POLITICS IN DENMARK FROM 2007 to 2020Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Climate change has become an all-encompassing problem as CO2 accumulating in the atmosphere sets the pace of temperature increases in our rapidly warming world. In attempting to make society ‘green,’ environmental movements have pursued different strategies through different political constellations. LÄS MER
2. Hong Kong Under the One Country, Two Systems Policy ——Through the Case study of Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill Movement to exploring the identity and ontological security issues of Hong KongeseMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Pedagogik; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Global Studies
Sammanfattning : Traditional security studies focuses primarily on physical threats to the state. By contrast, the ontological security framework argues that individuals feel secure when they are able to maintain a communal narrative. Such a framework lends itself to an analysis of the impact of identity continuity on security. LÄS MER
3. Service innovation in the pharmaceutical industry : How do existing value propositions restrict the adoption of new resources?Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The topics of value propositions and service innovation have been highly interesting topics within service-dominant logic. Something that has not been studied in previous research, and the purpose of this thesis, is to investigate; how current value propositions restrict service innovation by restricting digital resource utilization. LÄS MER
4. The Role of Service Design in Startups: Exploring Potential Benefits and Challenges from Service Designers’ PerspectivesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid and constant changes taking place in the modern business world together with an increased globalcompetition is making it more urgent for companies to introduce innovative offerings at a faster pace.Purchasing decisions by customers are not solely based on function anymore, there is an increasing demandfor intuitive and seamless experiences from the products and services that they interact with. LÄS MER
5. Value Creation in the Banking Industry - A comparative case study of how value is proposed by two Swedish banks from a S-D logic perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study examines how two banks with different digital strategies and customer interactionapproaches propose value propositions. Digitalization is reshaping industrial fundamentals aswell as leading to changes in the value proposition of companies’ business models. LÄS MER