Sökning: "drinking water"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 486 uppsatser innehållade orden drinking water.
1. Lakes are browner in the south than in the north of Sweden despite similar levels of dissolved ironMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : During recent decades many lakes have become browner in the northern hemisphere and more specific in Sweden. This process is called brownification. Brownification of lakes makes it more difficult to clean water to drinking water and may have negative ecological effects on biota. LÄS MER
2. Våtmarkens kapacitet - kan en våtmark optimeras för att minska såväl eutrofiering som brunifiering?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Due to changes in land use, as well as impacts from the climate change, our inland waters are now exposed to problems such as eutrophication and brownification. This complicates management to develop clean drinking water, as well as it leads to anoxic bottoms and reduces primary production. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Clean drinking water is a crucial part of a healthy society. During the last decades, a lot of emissions from different sources have put the drinking water sources that are used today at risk of pollution. LÄS MER
4. “But I have always had the greenest lawn in my neighbourhood” – When what is taken for granted becomes rare : A qualitative study of how municipalities communicate sustainable use of drinking waterKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier; Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Globala studier
Sammanfattning : During the past three years, substantial parts of Sweden have experienced a decrease in the groundwater levels, whereas some geographical areas were more affected than others. Requests from the government, counties and municipalities have been sent out to the citizens, to attract attention, increase awareness and decrease the use of drinking water. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : Listeria monocytogenes and Campylobacter spp. are bacteria that sometimes can cause severe illness in humans. Both can be found as contaminants in food that has been produced, stored or prepared improperly, which is why it is important to ensure that the handling of food is done correctly. LÄS MER