Sökning: "drivers of digitalization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden drivers of digitalization.
1. Companies' Approach to Digitalization in the Recruitment Process - A multiple case study on Swedish firmsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Currently companies' HR departments find themselves in a rapidly changing technological environment due to the changes driven by digitalization. Digital tools that support the recruitment process are constantly increasing and the technologies on which they are based are becoming increasingly reliable. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
3. Adopting the Internet of Things - A Qualitative Study on Adopting the Internet of Things in Swedish MunicipalitiesC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Internet of things (IoT) is the future of digitalization and it is already here, disrupting industries in this very moment. One industry where IoT is changing the way managers run their business is within vehicle fleet management. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : The prevention of incidents and injuries is fundamental for any industry activity since those events may result in serious economic, environmental, and human losses. Due to the centralization of Linde filling operations within Sweden, several of their plants are being phased out to move the production to Enköping. LÄS MER
5. Internet-of-Things and cloud computing adoption in manufacturing among small to medium sized enterprises in Sweden : A multiple case study on current IoT and cloud computing technology adoption within Swedish SMEsMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Title: Internet of things and cloud computing adoption within manufacturing among small to medium sized enterprises in Sweden. Authors: Tim Kari and Wesley Kleinreesink Background & Problem discussion: Industries in Europe are facing economic challenges related to global societal and technological developments. The adoption of industry 4. LÄS MER