Sökning: "drone technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 101 uppsatser innehållade orden drone technology.
1. Innovation diffusion of a regulated technology - a cross-sectional study of emerging drone application on the organizational levelMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study has focused on the theory of innovation diffusion in organizational contexts, using the emerging drone technology as its core product innovation in order to analyze the phenomenon. The study has been of a qualitative cross-sectional character, by which eleven different organizations in different industries using drone technology were interviewed during March 2020, from both the governmental and private sector. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis work has been the result of a five-year Industrial Design Engineering education at Luleå University of Technology. The project has investigated the possibilities of teleoperating forest machines using a human-centered design approach. The work has been conducted for Skogforsk, which is the Swedish institute for forestry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Today, Artificial Intelligence is one of the most important technologies, ubiquitous in our daily lives. Deep Neural Networks (DNN's) have come up as state of art for various machine intelligence applications such as object detection, image classification, face recognition and performs myriad of activities with exceptional prediction accuracy. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Forest Resource Management
Sammanfattning : After more than three decades of advanced technology and methods to evaluate young forest attributes, the forestry still prefers laborious field surveys in regenera-tion forests. Preceding studies have virtually all successfully identified the saplings, but the cost has outweighed the benefits or at least not yet convinced the companies to step away from the traditional field surveys; high-resolution photogrammetric point clouds and ALS-data can provide accurate estimations of the biophysical prop-erties but requires intense data processing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : This paper deals with the estimation of altitude of the drone for which the sensors like ultrasonic, barometric pressure sensors and their characteristics plays a major role. To estimate the altitude of the drone, we used the matlab software with Simulink. LÄS MER