Sökning: "drug screening"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden drug screening.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Fragment-screening by X-ray crystallography (XFS) is an expensive and low throughput fragment drug discovery screening method, and it requires a lot of optimization for each protein target. The advantages with this screening method are that it is very sensitive, it directly gives the three-dimensional structure of the protein-fragment complexes, and false positives are rarely obtained. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för biologi och bioteknik
Sammanfattning : Progressive cartilage defects in human knee joints are a worldwide health issue that exposes a great burden on society as well as on single individuals. Sudden traumas to the knees can induce tears in the structures of the joints such as the articular cartilage and the meniscus. LÄS MER
3. Conquering Chemical Space : Optimization of Docking Libraries through Interconnected Molecular FeaturesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Copied selected text to selection primary: The development of new pharmaceuticals is a long and ardous process that typically requires more than 10 years from target identification to approved drug. This process often relies on high throughput screening of molecular libraries. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för analys och syntes
Sammanfattning : The drug discovery and development process has changed dramatically during the last decades and the growth of more efficient techniques as high throughput screening combined with combinatorial synthesis using amino acids and carboxylic acids on solid support makes it possible to investigate the affinity of molecules towards a biological target. Fragment based drug discovery (FBDD) has been implemented into different techniques with purpose of discovering new drugs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : The interest of drug delivery via the skin is progressively increasing due to its convenience and affordability. However, the skin has an effective barrier function which hinders drugs to penetrate. LÄS MER