Sökning: "dry matter intake"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden dry matter intake.
1. Baltic blue mussel (Mytilus edulis L.) and black soldier fly (Hermetia. illucens) combined with pea protein concentrate as protein sources in feed for rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss)Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : A feeding trial was conducted for 9 weeks to test the growth performance, nutrient retention and digestibility in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) in order to assess the potential of Baltic blue mussel meal (Mytilus edulis L) and black solider fly larvae (Hermetia illucens) meal as protein sources. The dietary treatments consisted of one control diet based on high quality fishmeal, one control diet based on pea protein concentrate for testing dietary palatability and two fishmeal-free experimental diets where approximately 20% of the crude protein from the fishmeal was replaced with the protein from either de-shelled blue mussel meal or larvae meal on a dry matter basis. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Biomedical Sciences and Veterinary Public Health
Sammanfattning : Kolik är ett allvarligt tillstånd med hög mortalitet och kan innebära stora kostnader för hästägare. Som ett komplext, multifaktoriellt tillstånd har epidemiologiska studier haft svårt att fastställa individuella riskfaktorer bakom kolik. LÄS MER
3. Effects of silage and haylage on feed intake, growth and health in two meat type chicken genotypesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : In this project the effect of grass silage and haylage on feed intake (FI), growth and health of two meat type chicken hybrids, Ross 308 and Rowan Ranger were studied. The study was carried out at the Swedish Livestock Research Center, located in Funbo-Lövsta, Uppsala for a period of 42 days. LÄS MER
4. Compact total mixed ration to dairy cows : effects on feed hygiene, feed intake, rumen environment and milk productionMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Total mixed rations have been used as a feeding strategy in Swedish dairy farms since the 1990’s. One risk that has been associated with total mixed ration is sorting of the ration, which can lead to a diet being consumed by the cows other than the originally intended. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Kompakt fullfoder (C-TMR) är ett nytt sätt att blanda fullfoder. Vid foderberedningen blandas kraftfoder och vatten med avsikt att göra foderblandningen homogen så att korna inte kan sortera ut enskilda foderpartiklar. LÄS MER