Sökning: "dual-class shares"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden dual-class shares.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the minority discount due to lack of control by looking at tender offer premiums on Swedish publicly traded firms from 2007 to 2018. We analyze how ownership structure, the acquired stake and distribution of shares affect the minority discount. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Statistiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the long- and short- run stability of Cointegrated dual share equity pairs on the Swedish Equity Market. Testing for a cointegrated relationship on each pair are executed for a 13 year period to establish the cointegrated pairs. The stability of each cointegrated pair is then estimated using a rolling two year period. LÄS MER
4. Dual-class share structure in the context of M&As: An empirical analysis of deals from Swedish public acquirers during 2001-2015D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In a sample of 665 firm-year observations of 206 Swedish public acquirers listed on NASDAQ Stockholm or NGM during the period 2001-2015, the thesis discusses the prevalence of dual-class structure and evaluates its effects on M&A decisions and performance. During the observation period, the percentage of dual-class companies has slightly declined from 57. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Family firms are much more likely to employ dual-class share structures than other types of firms. This raises the question if previously studied relationships between family firms and various outcome variables such as innovation are true family effects or in fact disguised dual-class effects. LÄS MER