Sökning: "due care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2488 uppsatser innehållade orden due care.
1. KVINNORS UPPLEVELSE AV ATT LEVA MED POLYCYSTISKT OVARIESYNDROM - svåra symtom och avvisande bemötande från vårdenKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrine disorder, affecting up to one of five females in reproductive age. Common symptoms are hirsutism, overweight and infertility. Today's treatment options consist of life-style changes, and various medications for symptom relief. LÄS MER
2. Värdeskapande av digitalt verksamhetsstöd inom LSS omsorgKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to try to measure this value created by Boet in terms of efficiency and well-being gains. This was done by first making a pilot study with four interviews to get a greater understanding of the product and its benefits and then use these insights to make a survey for all the care accommodations that have bought the product. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of a twinning project between midwife associations in Sweden and GhanaMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Globally, maternal and newborn health is a priority and progress has been made through the United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). However, in developing countries millions of women and newborn still have inadequate access to antenatal care, safe abortions and to be able to give birth in a health facility. LÄS MER
4. A qualitative study on Invisible Racism, Racial Bias and Inequality among Afro-Swedish Healthcare Workers in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : For many years, migration and racialization has formed a central theme widely discussed in our world today. The central notion of difference; vis-à-vis what is not seen, that is, absence of a certain element portray a huge standing in issues of race in recent times. LÄS MER
5. Rättstillämpningen av principen om barnets bästa i LVU-mål : En kvalitativ studie om förvaltnings- och kammarrätters rättstillämpning utifrån ett genusrättsteoretiskt perspektivKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : Based on society's established norms, girls and boys are expected to behave differently. Certain behaviours are also differently accepted due to gender. LÄS MER