Sökning: "dynamic excitation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 uppsatser innehållade orden dynamic excitation.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The interest for marine research and exploration has increased rapidly during the past decades and autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV) have been found useful in an increased amount of applications. The demand for versatile platform AUVs, able to perform a wide range of tasks, has become apparent. LÄS MER
2. Dynamic Soil-Structure Interactionof Soil-Steel Composite Bridges : A Frequency Domain Approach Using PML Elements and Model UpdatingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Bro- och stålbyggnad
Sammanfattning : This master thesis covers the dynamic soil structure interaction of soil-steel culverts applyinga methodology based on the frequency domain response. At the first stage of this masterthesis, field tests were performed on one bridge using controlled excitation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing industry works on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) to increase the yield and speed of machining. A good knowledge of the machine properties is important to increase the speed while still maintaining stable cutting with low tool usage. LÄS MER
4. Modeling of a Gear Test Rig : An Investigation of Static Loads and Dynamic Excitation of VibrationsMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Today the automotive industry is going through big changes and facing many new challenges due to the transformation to a sustainable transport solution in combination with tougher legal demands. Gears have been around for a long time and it is one of the most efficient ways of transferring rotary motion from one shaft to another. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis project proposes methods for individualizing closed-loop controlled anesthesia. One of the largest challenges with closed-loop anesthesia is the variation between patients in the sensitivity to the anesthetic drug, here propofol. LÄS MER