Sökning: "early poems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden early poems.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : The so called Bhakti movement spread, during the Late Medieval period, like wildfire across the South Asian subcontinent and acted like a catalyst for the development of nirguṇī-traditions. These newly emerging nirguṇī-traditions rallyd men and women alike, preaching for the abolation of the varṇa-system, for Muslim-Hindu unity, devotion to the one omipresent godhead, nirguṇa. LÄS MER
2. „Wahrheit kompt doch endlich ans liecht" : Edition und Kontextualisierung zweier Gedichte aus der Sammlung Geistliche und Weltliche Poemata (1650) von Anna Ovena Hoyer (1584-1655)Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Tyska
Sammanfattning : Through a diplomatic transcription and contextualisation of two poems from Geistliche und Weltliche Poemata (1650) by Anna Ovena Hoyer (1584-1655) it is suggested that two contexts are highly relevant and fruitful for understanding the polemical nature of the Early Modern Era. The two examined contexts are anti-clericalism ̶ the negative stance towards Lutheran clergymen ̶ and the conditions for writing as a female in Early Modern times. LÄS MER
3. Compañeros de viaje. Elementos intertextuales en la obra poética de juventud de Jaime Gil de BiedmaKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för språkstudier
Sammanfattning : This study examines the intertextual relationships present in Gil de Biedma’s first book of poems. The objective is to gain an in-depth understanding of the intertextual relationships present in the book of poems Compañeros de viaje, offering, as far as possible, a complete overview of the authors with whom it establishes an intertextual dialogue and its specific forms of intertextuality. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för idé- och lärdomshistoria
Sammanfattning : This paper discusses the literary and philosophic reception of the Swedish 18-th century philosopher Thomas Thorild in the romantic era. It will be shown how three Swedish authors discussed this polemic and controversial philosopher, and how their way to discuss, and their thoughts about Thorild would in a way set the frames of a memory culture. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Engelska
Sammanfattning : The writer, farmer, Christian pacifist, and “eco-poet” Wendell Berry has written and published novels, essays, and poetry since early 1960s. Examples of recurring themes in Berry’s literary work are the close relationship between farmer and the earth, the importance of belonging to a place/community, and having trust in the Creation. LÄS MER