Sökning: "ecological systems theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 119 uppsatser innehållade orden ecological systems theory.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study was to investigate school councellors’ view on stress among children. The study was also aimed at investigating what their work with stressed children looked like. In order to answer the questions, a qualitative method with semi-structured interviews have been used. LÄS MER
2. Systematiskt kvalitetsarbete : förskollärares uppfattningar om uppdraget att arbeta med kvalitetssäkringM1-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för lärarutbildning; Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för lärarutbildning
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study was to investigate how preschool teachers experience systematic quality work as a tool and gain a deeper insight into preschool teachers' experiences of systematic quality work in preschool. This is a qualitative study based on semi-structured interviews of five legitimate preschool teachers in the south of Sweden. LÄS MER
3. PARENT ENGAGEMENT IN SWEDISH PRESCHOOLS A narrative inquiry through the conceptual lens of proximal processesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:There is an overall heavy emphasis on establishing strong teacher-parent relationships in the Swedish National Curriculum for Preschools and parent engagement in this regard, is considered important for reasons such as promoting child well-being-, healthy development-, socialisation- and learning through play. The central target of inquiry in this study was thus to investigate children- and adults’ understanding of parent engagement in Swedish preschools through the conceptual lens of proximal processes and explore how this may or may not affect child well-being and developmentTheory:The importance of understanding children’s learning as embedded in the social, cultural and family contexts in which it occurs contributes to the overall consensus that children will, in a well-being-, development- and learning perspective, do better with parents who are actively engaged in their children’s pedagogical life. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The utilisation of pesticides within agriculture may contribute to a transgression of the ecological boundaries of the Earth. However, pesticides play an essential role in sustaining human welfare by providing food security. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Pedagogiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish preschool curriculum and policies place a heavy emphasis on establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships between the preschool and the home. This engagement between home and preschool is considered central for child well-being and healthy development of the child. LÄS MER