Sökning: "economic assessment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 709 uppsatser innehållade orden economic assessment.
1. Climate Change, Making Poor People Poorer? An assessment of climatic shocks on household income in Bangladesh.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. Reverse Engineering of Software - An analysis of the possibility to contractually restrict reverse engineering of trade secrets in softwareMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the possibility to contractually restrict reverse engineering of trade secrets in software in the light of a systematic incoherence between two EU directives, the Software Directive and Trade Secret Directive. Mentioned directives are namely incoherent regarding the permissibility of contractual restrictions of reverse engineering which causes uncertainty about license provisions' legitimacy. LÄS MER
3. SYSTEM ANALYSIS OF HIGH CAPACITY TRANSPORTS - Impact Assessment in the Terminal Network of DHL Freight SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Msc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
4. Machine Learning in Banking : Exploring the feasibility of using consumer level bank transaction data for credit risk evaluationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The financial industry is changing rapidly as a result of the increasing digitization of financial and economic resources and services. With a continuous increase in online payments and decrease in the usage of physical currency a new data source of fine-grained payment activities describing consumer behaviour has emerged. LÄS MER
5. The Price of Protecting Forests : Assessing REDD+ Performance in Collaborative Governance in VietnamMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The UNFCCC initiated mechanism Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+) is an important policy instrument for combating climate change, using payments to create economic incentives for developing countries to preserve their forests. However, there is a need for closer scrutiny of whether the mechanism is able to generate its intended outputs and outcomes. LÄS MER