Sökning: "economic growth"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2224 uppsatser innehållade orden economic growth.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper is a cross-national panel study on the linkages between economic growth and democracy. The main purpose of this study is to analyze whether there is a significant difference in how different types of democracies affects a countries economic growth. The two dimensions of democracy examined are electoral and liberal democracies. LÄS MER
2. ECONOMIC GROWTH DETERMINANTS AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION INSTITUTIONS A Cross-National Analysis of TFP, AP and WeberianessMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Weberian bureaucracy argument emphasizes a public administration with a set of principles onhow it is organised, to make the bureaucracy more productive. This in turn means a more productive public sector. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Structural transformation is a broad concept that has been widely argued to be of great importance for long-run economic growth. A common historical pattern highlights the labour shift out of agriculture towards manufacturing and industry sectors as the main characteristic of structural transformation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Nationalekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The attention drawn towards tourism can often be misconstrued and underestimated duly to the difficulty of composing a definition that can be straightforward. Tourism as a sector is becoming more prominent globally, influencing social and economic sectors upon nations and regions. LÄS MER
5. Klusterutveckling i Öresundsregionen - en analys av Medicon Valley utifrån ett livscykelperspektivKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Clusters have become a buzzword in the economic vocabulary. But what characterises a cluster? A superficial definition of the term cluster is companies operating, cooperating and competing within a joint industry. Research suggests that clusters will have an important role in creating growth in the future, but a cluster is seldom created overnight. LÄS MER