Sökning: "economic output"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 301 uppsatser innehållade orden economic output.
1. The Effects of Expenditures in Different Military Sectors on Economic Growth A quantitative analysis of NATO countries between 1990 and 2019Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : There is a large literature on the relationship between military spending and economic growth, but there is no general consensus of what the effects might be. The findings are often inconclusive due to the ambiguous effects of supply mechanisms where both positive and negative externalities may arise. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Covid-19, the virus that dominated 2020 was first detected in Wuhan, China in December 2019. The virus has since then spread to all countries in the world and has resulted in devastating effects worldwide among developed as well as developing countries. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
4. Investigating catchwork water-meadows as a social-ecological conservation opportunity with focus on JämtlandMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Wetlands are crucial for respecting the planetary boundaries and reaching the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, but wetland areas in Sweden has decreased significantly. The need for restoration, stronger protection, and land-sharing opportunities requires exploration of the subsistence practices involving wetlands in the past. LÄS MER
5. Combining Smart Energy Storage with a Nordic PV Park : An explorative study of revenue-improving and cost-reducing battery servicesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Byggteknik och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : With global climate change as the main driver, there is an increase towards including more variable renewable energy (VRE) sources in the electricity mix. Energy production from utilizing the photovoltaic effect, or PV power, is increasing rapidly and is visioned to cover 5 – 10 % of Sweden’s electricity demand in 2040. LÄS MER