Sökning: "economic society"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1785 uppsatser innehållade orden economic society.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Since the economic recession in Japan in the 1990s, there has been a rapid increase in inequality. Along with the recession which was accompanied by the increase of aging population, the introduction of a new employment policy backed by neoliberal economy has been contributing to the growth of inequality. LÄS MER
2. he realities on being on the fringe of society. Separatism within the LGBT-movement in Sweden and United KingdomKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to understand the reason for why queer people of colour create separatist groups and events from the LGBT movement. In a comparative analysis between separatist groups inEngland and Sweden the aim is to find out what function separatist groups have in the LGBT movements of these countries, when they are supposed to be open and welcome to all. LÄS MER
3. THE EFFECT OF CULTURAL AND ECONOMIC INSECURITY ON AUTHORITARIAN ATTITUDES A study on the effect of cultural and economic insecurity on authoritarian attitudes depending on level of post-materialismMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the relationship between cultural and economic insecurity in post-materialist and materialist countries. This is done using OLS regression to test whether the effect of different forms of insecurity on authoritarian attitudes differs between materialist and post-materialist countries. LÄS MER
4. SYSTEM ANALYSIS OF HIGH CAPACITY TRANSPORTS - Impact Assessment in the Terminal Network of DHL Freight SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Msc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study wants to examine the presence of alienation in the principal characters in the novel La Carte et le territoire (2010) by Michel Houellebecq. The characters are considered as different by people surrounding them, they are solitairy and strangers in society. LÄS MER