Sökning: "economic society"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2281 uppsatser innehållade orden economic society.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutioen för biomedicin
Sammanfattning : Background: There is a well establish association between low socio-economic status and health outcomes in general. To mitigate the impact of covid-19 there is a need to identify vulnerable groups, and to create methods that can do that in real-time as the virus-spread progress in the society. LÄS MER
2. Harnessing Social Capital through Sport: Exploring the role of Football in the socio-economic integration of African migrants in Gothenburg, Sweden.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Integration ought to be a two-way process, requiring adjustments from both migrants and native residents. However, more adaptation is often required of and indeed achieved by the migrants than host communities. Fortunately, participation avenues such as sport offer opportunities for these migrants to interact with and learn from host communities. LÄS MER
3. "Un-masking the Mask-Issue". Examining People´s Meaning-Making Processes and Risk-Cultural Norms regarding Facemasks.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : While most of the world quickly came to terms with covering their noses and mouths in crowded places, people in Sweden have mostly gone without, riding buses and metros, shopping for groceries, and going to school maskless, with only a few rare souls have covered up (Novus, 2021). Officials from the Swedish Public Health Authority (PHA) have repeatedly argued that masks are not effective enough at limiting the spread of the virus to warrant mass use, insisting it is more important to respect social distancing and handwashing recommendations. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Non-European labour migration has become a regularly discussed political issue, portrayed variously as a threat or a benefit for the domestic labour market. Since 2008, Sweden has had the most liberal labour migration policy within the OECD. LÄS MER
5. IMPLEMENTING SUSTAINABILITY IN A FAST-GROWING SCALE-UP COMPANY - A CASE STUDY IN THE MEDTECH INDUSTRY SchoolMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As sustainability is becoming an increasingly important part of society, not only from a societal and environmental perspective but also, from a corporate one (Nidumolu et al., 2009; Evans et al. LÄS MER