Sökning: "economic theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2879 uppsatser innehållade orden economic theory.
1. INTERNATIONAL ALIGNMENT IN THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT A quantitative study with Andrew Moravcsik’s liberal theory of international relationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Israeli-Palestinian conflict has received a lot of international attention since its evolvementduring the 20th century. This thesis aims to resolve the puzzle of worldwide alignment: it tries to identify the factors which lead countries to align with either the Israeli or the Palestinian party. LÄS MER
2. SYSTEM ANALYSIS OF HIGH CAPACITY TRANSPORTS - Impact Assessment in the Terminal Network of DHL Freight SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Msc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
3. "Wir schaffen das!" - En kvantitativ innehållsanalys om svensk nyhetsbevakning av EU:s asylpolitikKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : During the refugee crisis of 2015 and 2016 the European Union experienced an unparalleled amount of refugee and migrant arrivals. As member states and political parties disagreed on how to respond to the migratory pressures, the parliaments 2014-2019 legislative term would be characterized by numerous internal conflicts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Economic inequality is a problem of global concern and labour unions may have an equalising effect on gender wage-differentials. In Sweden, the gender-wage differentials underwent a significant decline between 1960 and 1980s but had despite the early progress of equalising almost stopped, near to no progress have occurred since then. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study wants to examine the presence of alienation in the principal characters in the novel La Carte et le territoire (2010) by Michel Houellebecq. The characters are considered as different by people surrounding them, they are solitairy and strangers in society. LÄS MER