Sökning: "economic threshold"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 69 uppsatser innehållade orden economic threshold.
1. Partners in crime – How cabbage seed weevil assists brassica pod midge in damaging pods of winter oilseed rape in fields in Southern Sweden : how is insect abundance related to crop damage?Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : The brassica pod midge (Dasineura brassicae) has emerged as an important pest causing problems in Winter Oilseed Rape (WOSR) (Brassica napus ssp. napus) production in Southern Sweden during recent years. Adult female D. brassicae oviposit into WOSR pods. LÄS MER
2. Home States' Duty to Protect Human Rights - To what extent is Sweden requiring Swedish corporations to comply with human rights extraterritorially?Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : It has been argued that multinational corporations benefit from impunity when it comes to human rights violations due to inadequate corporate regulation in host states as well on the international level. Thus, there are three purposes of this thesis: first to examine to what extent states’ duty to protect human rights can be utilised to hold corporations accountable for human rights violations in their global activities. LÄS MER
3. Effektivare tillgänglighet och användbarhet i flerbostadshus : Balans mellan ekonomiska faktorer och bekvämlighet i planlösningarM1-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Byggnadsteknik och belysningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Purpose: It is necessary for disabled people to be treated equally, according to regulation 2001:526 § 1, therefore must everyone have the same terms and conditions. It is important to know people's different conditions and needs in order to create an accessible and useful environment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : We examine if the relatively large inflow of immigration during the last two decades has affected the Swedish housing market. With the social stigma of expressing anti- immigration sentiments, natives likely vote with their feet to express their preference for homogeneous neighbourhoods. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A common belief is that left-wing parties tend to use their influence to expand the public sector by increasing taxes – but is this belief supported by data? This study aims to find the causal effect of having left-wing majority and left-wing rule on a set of economic and policy outcomes by using panel data of Swedish local governments between 1995 and 2018. A regression discontinuity design is applied to exploit the discontinuous party control change at 50 percent of the vote share making left-wing majority as good as randomly assigned to observations close to the threshold. LÄS MER