Sökning: "economics linköpings universitet"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 564 uppsatser innehållade orden economics linköpings universitet.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : In this thesis a method for selecting test cases for test automation is developed and evaluated. Existing methods from the literature has been reviewed and modified resulting in the proposed method, a decision tree containing 23 factors grouped into 8 decision points. The decision tree has been used and evaluated in an industrial setting. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell Produktion; Linköpings universitet/Industriell Produktion
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis is made on behalf of ETP Transmission AB during spring2019 to develop and produce layouts that are optimized for future demands. The proposals of the layouts should consider aspects such as ergonomics, economics and efficiency. ETP:s products include casings and chucks. The production is located in Linköping, Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Skräp är bara skräp om du skräpar ned : En fallstudie om att skapa ett användarvänligt avfallssystem och att kommunicera avfallsminimering och återvinning i Ebbepark, LinköpingMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Energisystem; Linköpings universitet/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : Sustainable development is a development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. However, today’s use of resources is higher than what earth can sustain and therefore the linear economy, where resources become waste right after usage, needs to evolve into a more circular one, an economy that uses and reuses resources in a more efficient way. LÄS MER
4. Sustainable investments : Transparency regulation as a tool to influence investors to choose sustainable investment fundsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakultetenLinköpings universitet/Affärsrätt
Sammanfattning : In March 2018 the European Commission published the Action Plan on Financing Sustainable Growth. One of the main objectives with the actions presented in the action plan is to reorient capital flows towards sustainable investments, i.e. to influence more investors to invest sustainably. LÄS MER
5. Under What Conditions, If at All, Can (Psychological) Strategic Behavioural Influences Be Justifiably Used to Shape People's Choices?Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The publication and mass appeal of Richard Thaler and Cass Sunstein's book Nudge: Improving Decisions about Health, Wealth and Happiness (Nudge), in 2008, illuminated behavioural economics, in the public and political domain. Nudging, a technique derived from behavioural economics, offers a fresh element to the long-time debate between paternalism and freedom, since proponents believe it can simultaneously preserve freedom of choice and serve as a means to influence behaviour. LÄS MER