Sökning: "ecosystem services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 923 uppsatser innehållade orden ecosystem services.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för biologi och miljövetenskap; Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för biologi och miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : During late spring and most of the summer in the year of 2018 the weather in Sweden was more extreme than normal, with high temperatures and few rainfalls. This resulted in a drought, of which the effects were noticed all over the country. One of the noticeable effects was an earlier leaf abscission from trees. LÄS MER
2. CARRY ON WITH CARRION? A wildlife road infrastructure study regarding the effects of ethical justification on policy acceptanceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Policy acceptance is an important aspect of compliance and government effectiveness. Political science and psychology researchers have attempted to understand policy acceptance through individual and contextual factors but still cannot explain all attitudinal differences. LÄS MER
3. The use of regurgitated pellets from the great cormorant to detect the presence of the round gobyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för biologi och miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : The round goby (Neogobius melanostomus) is an invasive alien species that poses one of the greatest threats to biodiversity and ecosystem services in Sweden today. The round goby originates from the Black Sea and Caspian Sea but has in recent decades rapidly spread with global shipping traffic to new areas in Europe and North America. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för biologi och miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : Global urbanization is one of the most wide-ranging, irreversible, and rapid land-use changes in modern history. Natural elements, such as trees, should be incorporated into cities to produce sustainable urban environments. LÄS MER
5. TOXICITY DRIVERS IN CHEMICAL MIXTURES FROM THE SWEDISH WEST COAST – EFFECTS ON PELAGIC COMMUNITIESMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för biologi och miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : Human society benefits from a range of ecosystem services provided by the oceans, such as oxygen production, carbon storage, and fishing. However, these services are relying on the ecosystem’s functional and structural integrity, which are correlated to its biodiversity. LÄS MER