Sökning: "education and training programs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 95 uppsatser innehållade orden education and training programs.
1. A Systematic Review of Social work education and training programs in palliative and end-of-life careMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Background: The advanced modern medicine and people’s open-minded attitudes about death call for the development of palliative and end-of-life care. Patients and their family members also promote higher requirement to the professionals and the quality and quantity of the service. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för kultur, språk och medier (KSM); Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för kultur, språk och medier (KSM)
Sammanfattning : An increasing number of studies suggest that a positive teacher-student relationship is an important element of successful education. Yet, resources and awareness about how teachers in Sweden can develop skills for supporting positive teacher-student relationships seem to be limited or lacking in popular teaching training programs where almost all focus is put on subject-knowledge and didactics. LÄS MER
3. Quests for knowledge and social mobility : Vocational and on-the-job-training as navigational tactics in the urban labour market of Sierra LeoneMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : This ethnographic study investigates the experiences of those learning tailoring and trading in Freetown, Sierra Leone via apprenticeships, other on-the-job training or Technical and Vocational Education and Training programs (TVET). I examine these forms of occupational training by investigating the practices underway, how knowledge transmission occurs, as well as why learners engage with and what they get out of these activities. LÄS MER
4. ”ÅH NEJ, INTE ETT TILL VERKTYG ATT HÅLLA KOLL PÅ” En kvalitativ fallstudie av implementering av digitala verktyg i en stor organisationMagister-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Digitization at the workplace has brought about important changes and has materialized in opportunities and challenges, such as a higher work tempo and increased complexity (Zeike, Choi, Lindert, & Pfaff, 2019). In many occupations, to be digitally literate means to be conversant with technical tools (Martin, 2008). LÄS MER
5. School-based disaster preparedness: a route to societal resilience? The case study of Ljungby municipality, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : Children are valuable resources when it comes to disaster preparedness and they should no longer be seen as vulnerable. Since they spend about five days a week in school for almost the whole year, it is natural to consider preparing them for hazards while there. LÄS MER