Sökning: "education for sustainable development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 678 uppsatser innehållade orden education for sustainable development.
1. Using Climate Fiction in Education for Sustainable Development in the EFL Classroom. A Literature ReviewUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Göteborgs universitet / Lärarutbildningsnämnden
Sammanfattning : Due to climate change, the human race faces the challenge of how to change our behaviour towards nature in order to achieve a more sustainable future. In educational settings, this is reflected in the Swedish steering documents issued by the National Agency for Education requiring teachers to implement environmental education in their teaching. LÄS MER
2. Sustainable Tourism in Sintra, Portugal: Comprehensions and practices of sustainability within the Portuguese tourism industry: a case study of the accommodation sectorKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This case study takes a closer look at how people working in the tourism sector are working in the framework of sustainable tourism. More precisely the focus is put on Sintra, a municipally belonging to the Greater Lisbon region in Portugal, and the accommodation sector there. LÄS MER
3. Experiencing and learning about food and food waste: A phenomenological study of household individuals in Malaysia and Sweden from an ESD perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this study was to map how lived experiences affect the approach towards food and food waste. The study also aimed to map the primary learning sources regarding food and food waste in Malaysia and Sweden. Theory: The theoretical framework that was used is the Theory of Transformative learning by Jack Mezirow. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Considering the need to preserve indigenous knowledge with relevance to the global ESD discourse, the purpose of this study is to explore and understand the value and status of indigenous knowledge (IK) in the context of integrating this in the formal school curriculum, with a focus in the North-eastern (NE) region of India. This study is grounded within the theoretical framework of Critical pedagogy of Place proposed by Gruenewald. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper examined how innovation hubs are identifying and connecting with grassroots innovators, and how they can support grassroots innovators. Grassroots innovators are typically entrepreneurs from poor communities. LÄS MER