Sökning: "ekonomisk region"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 346 uppsatser innehållade orden ekonomisk region.
1. Borders, visions and regions. The cross-border governance capacity of the Øresund Region. How to improve influence of cross-border regionsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : In recent years, cross-border regions have been challenged by multiple levels governance creating barriers rather than solutions to support cross-border spaces. This study aims at inquiring how the role of cross-border regions is changing in relation to their governance capacity. LÄS MER
2. Centre-peripheral regional development and human capital distribution: peripheral experience within functional region of StockholmMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Studying knowledge-intense regional development from the perspective of classified periphery fills an identified gap in analysis and practice. It illustrates challenges, possibilities, and nuances current trajectory of centre-peripheral development. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : To reduce the emissions from the transport sector, the electric vehicle (EV) is a promising alternative to the internal combustion engine vehicle (ICEV). An important aspect of implementing new transport systems in terms of EVs is the charging strategy, as many energy sources with different limitations can be utilized. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Enheten för ekonomisk historia
Sammanfattning : AbstractThis thesis examines convergence and increased efficiency in European healthcare systems after 1950 and beyond. The countries that is included in the study are Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. LÄS MER
5. Transforming the climate change-gender nexus? : revisiting gender mainstreaming in the context of climate change and disaster risk reduction: experiences from the Swedish Embassy in BangkokMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : The gendered nature of impacts from climate change and disasters has become increasingly apparent. As such, this thesis analyses gender mainstreaming at the Development Cooperation Section of the Swedish Embassy in Bangkok with specific reference to its climate change and disaster risk reduction contributions in the Asia-Pacific region. LÄS MER