Sökning: "electric current"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 412 uppsatser innehållade orden electric current.
1. Needs and requirements for the development and application of safe and cost-efficientmedical technology in low resource settingsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Growing populations and especially the growing proportion of elderly in the developing countries in South Asia pose an increasingly higher pressure on the health care systems in these countries. For example, in Bangladesh, a part of the pressure is currently eased by the unofficial health care workers called village doctors but with the cost of wrong diagnoses and unnecessary medications leading to excess use of e. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska Kretsar och System
Sammanfattning : Electrical drive systems are used in various applications and getting more attractive in recent years. When the usage of electric motors increased in different applications then the control model of them has been also demanded. LÄS MER
3. Optimization of integrated energy storage for implicit demand-side flexibility : The case study of Singapore office buildingsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : Demand-Side Flexibility (DSF) is a very attractive option to solve challenges that are emerging from the evolution of modern power systems all around the world. The greater integration of intermittent renewable energy sources into the energy mix creates the need for flexible end-user behavior and demand management. LÄS MER
4. State of the art within life cycle assessments of lithium-ion batteries : an investigative study of key differences in previous studies and future needs of researchL3-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : The use of electric vehicles has seen a rapid growth in the past decade as it is expected to have an important role in mitigating greenhouse gas emissions from the transport sector. The increased demand for electric vehicles has in turn amplified the demand for traction batteries, especially lithium-ion batteries. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : The goal of the study was to evaluate the potential of the V2G system as a solution to peak load leveling and integrating more renewable energy in the microgrid of St. Martine Island. Simulink Simscape software was used to model a microgrid with a V2G system for the small community of the Island. LÄS MER