Sökning: "electric quality"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 163 uppsatser innehållade orden electric quality.
1. Research and Testing of an Electromechanical solution for Vibration Assisted Drilling of Aerospace MaterialsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Solcellsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis considers vibration drilling in aerospace materials. The tolerances of the drilled holes in aerospace industry are very low since hole quality is an important factor. Conventional methods of drilling create long ribbon formed chips that increases the heat formation and decreases the hole quality. LÄS MER
2. Metod för analys av kapacitet i befintligt distributionsnät med avseende på mikroproduktion med solceller samt privat elbilsladdning.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : Two strong trends in society which may have a major impact on the electricity grid load in the near future are the expansion of micro production with solar cells, and the increasingly prominent role of electric cars in the automotive market. In this work, an attempt is made to develop standardized and not too time-consuming methods to study how different future scenarios with large-scale expansion of private micro production with solar cells, as well as a very proportion of cars are electric and being charged at home, affect the various parts of the network with regarding voltage levels and load rating. LÄS MER
3. Needs and requirements for the development and application of safe and cost-efficientmedical technology in low resource settingsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : Growing populations and especially the growing proportion of elderly in the developing countries in South Asia pose an increasingly higher pressure on the health care systems in these countries. For example, in Bangladesh, a part of the pressure is currently eased by the unofficial health care workers called village doctors but with the cost of wrong diagnoses and unnecessary medications leading to excess use of e. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : Oscillations in power systems are a common problem that cause wear and decreased electric power quality. Hence, it is of great importance to detect when oscillations occur and to analyze which machines that are involved. LÄS MER
5. Assessment of the circadian stimulus potential of an integrative lighting system in an office areaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, people spend 90% of their time indoors, thus creating a healthy indoor environment for occupants is of great importance. Lighting in office spaces is an important aspect when it comes to occupant health and well-being. LÄS MER