Sökning: "electric vehicles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 432 uppsatser innehållade orden electric vehicles.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study refers to questions of rural accessibility, and to the sustainability profits of theimplementation of the electric car. Furthermore, it refers to the perceptions and experiences ofyoung women considering transport related norm impacts, and to geographical significance ofthese norms. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this bachelor thesis is to develop a smart charging algorithm for electric vehicles (EVs) and examine the potential of the smart charging scheme, compared to uncontrolled charging scheme at residential houses with an installed photovoltaic (PV) system. The thesis examines if smart charging can increase the photovoltaic self-consumption and self-sufficiency of houses. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Promoting the use of electric vehicles (EVs) has become an important measure to solve the environmental issue in China. In Beijing, the number of EVs has increased rapidly during recent years. In parallel, an extensive charging infrastructure has been deployed. LÄS MER
4. Does Environmental party representation matter for investments in green infrastructure? : a regression discontinuity approachUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : For the 2014 election the Environmental Party, which is a small single issue party, revealed an election manifesto for the forthcoming electoral period, where they promised to establish more charging spots for electric vehicles and to make electric vehicles more accessible. The aim of the study is to examine to what extent investments in green infrastructure are affected by Environmental Party representation on a local level. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : The current global scenario is such where impact on the environment is becoming a rising concern. Global automotive manufacturers have focused more towards hybrid and electric vehicles as both more aware customers and governmental legislation have begun demanding higher emission standards. LÄS MER