Sökning: "electrical properties"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 239 uppsatser innehållade orden electrical properties.
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Conventional polymer composites are highly demanding due to their high strength and stiffness, low weight, easy processing and corrosion resistance. However, their weak out of plane properties restricts their use in high performance applications, such as aerospace, military and automotive components. LÄS MER
2. Multifunctional Wood Polymer Composites Reinforced with Graphene Nanoplatelets : Investigating if multifunctionality can be achieved in wood polymer composites through the addition of graphene nanoplateletsMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Graphene nanoplatelets (GNPs) were used to reinforce wood polymer composites (WPCs) in order to achieve multifunctionality. Multifunctionality could be achieved through the GNPs because of their excellent mechanical and electrical properties. The research consists of two parts: HDPE/GNP/WF composites and LLDPE/GNP composites. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : This thesis will investigate possible energy storages in Luleå Energi’s power grid within a five-year period. The transition to a more sustainable and efficient energy system, in response to climate change, creates new challenges for the power grid. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för medicinsk teknik
Sammanfattning : The objective of this preliminary study was to determine the potential of diffuse correlation spectroscopy (DCS) for assessment of coagulation depth. Coagulation of tissue can occur due to a number of different reasons such as thermal or electrical burns or radiofrequency ablation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : The ongoing shift towards a sustainable transportation sector is a hot topic. Lithiumion battery technology has become a key element in electrification due to its highenergy density and favourable electrical properties. The non-measurable chargeandhealth states of a battery are desirable to estimate for safety, performanceand economic reasons. LÄS MER