Sökning: "electrical vehicle"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 159 uppsatser innehållade orden electrical vehicle.
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The adoption of blockchain in the public electrical vehicle charging market has yet to be realized to its full potential, despite existing proof-of-concept. A positive outlook for blockchain is suggested by contemporary research, as well as the need for empirical studies to fully identify blockchain’s barriers to adoption. LÄS MER
2. APPLIKATION AV CYKELLADDNING OMBORD PÅ JÄRNVÄGSFORDON : Konceptutveckling av elcykelladdning ombord på Öresundståget Contessa X31 i samarbete med Bombardier TransportationUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : There is a great need to reduce the use of fossil-fueled road transport. In order to encourage the use of public transport, opportunities for the application of electrical charging stations for e-bikes aboard railway vehicles were analyzed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : More efficiency heavy-duty vehicles are developed with higher range, updated electronic and mechanical parts. The fuel efficiency and pollution of carbon dioxide need to be lower to achieve new EU regulations. The global population increases with an increased number of heavy-duty vehicles. This, in turn, increases the emission. LÄS MER
4. Integrating planetary boundaries into the life cycle assessment of electric vehicles : A case study on prioritising impact categories through environmental benchmarking in normalisation and weighting methods when assessing electric heavy-duty vehiclesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The transport sector is facing great challenges for achieving development within the Earth’s boundaries. Currently, LCA studies on heavy- and medium-duty vehicles have mainly assessed the ‘well-to-wheel’ stage and the impact category climate change. LÄS MER
5. Treatment of a Liquid Al-Si Alloy : Quality Control and Comparison of Two Melt Degassing ProcessesMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Material och tillverkning
Sammanfattning : Products manufactured by aluminium casting have become very popular and already replaced many parts that were once produced by iron and steel casting. This trends upwards especially in the automotive industry as it has become extremely important to reduce vehicle weight due to environmental requirements and economical aspects. LÄS MER