Sökning: "elektriska egenskaper"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 uppsatser innehållade orden elektriska egenskaper.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Production equipment accounts for a large portion of the energy use from industry. But so far there has been no standardized way of requiring energy efficiency when purchasing a new machine. Scania is therefore implementing energy efficiency requirements in their purchasing process for production equipment. LÄS MER
2. Characterization of Graphene-Based Anisotropic Conducting Adhesives : A study regarding x-ray sensing applicationsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : A common method of cancer treatment is radiation therapy. In radiation therapy, a treatment planning system is made to specify the dose of X-rays needed to eradicate the tumor. To assure the right amount of X-ray dosage a quality assurance is using a phantom containing radiation sensors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för analys och syntes
Sammanfattning : In the hunt for fossile-free energy-harvesting techniques, solar cells constitute one of the most promising techniques. Today, silicon-based solar cells are the dominant technique on the market but even the Silicon solar cell has limitations which means that there is a motivation for developing new solutions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Modern electronics are becoming more powerful and energy efficient for every new process generation. A key component in electronics is the transistor, which has made this trend possible. For many years the transistor has simply been scaled down.However, that is not possible any longer. LÄS MER
5. Investigation of thermal conductivity in thin graphite films through time-resolved X-ray diffractionKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Knowledge about thermal properties of nanoscale graphite is essential in order to realize the many promising applications of carbon based nanomaterials. This thesis reports how samples of thin graphite films on nickel substrates were investigated using time-resolved X-ray diffraction (TRXD) at the FemtoMAX beamline at the MAX IV facility. LÄS MER