Sökning: "embedding models"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden embedding models.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, fake news has become a pervasive reality of global news consumption.While research on fake news detection is ongoing, smaller languages such as Swedishare often left exposed by an under-representation in research. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Textual data is one of the most widespread forms of data and the amount of such data available in the world increases at a rapid rate. Text can be understood as either a sequence of characters or words, where the latter approach is the most common. LÄS MER
3. General Purpose Vector Representation for Swedish Documents : An application of Neural Language ModelsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a proof-of-concept for embedding Swedish documents using continuous vectors. These vectors can be used as input in any subsequent task and serves as an alternative to discrete bag of words vectors. The differences goes beyond fewer dimensions as the continuous vectors also hold contextual information. LÄS MER
4. Creating Dynamic Robot Utterances in Human-Robot Social Interaction : Comparison of a Selection-Based Approach and a Neural Network Approach on Giving Robot Responses in ConversationsKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This study examines two different approaches to dialogue management system in order to achieve dynamic utterances in human-robot social interactions. This was done in order to determine whether Robot Assisted Language Learning is viable as a solution to the current teacher shortage situation in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik och filologi
Sammanfattning : We built a system to participate in the eRisk 2019 T1 Shared Task. The aim of the task was to evaluate systems for early risk prediction on the internet, in particular to identify users suffering from eating disorders as accurately andquickly as possible given their history of Reddit posts in chronological order. LÄS MER