Sökning: "emotional branding"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 uppsatser innehållade orden emotional branding.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. Outcomes of personal branding in a virtual third place : A qualitative study on streamer-viewer relationships on Twitch.tvUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Personal branding has been central to the marketing field of study for the past few decades, as its flexibility has found a place in professional, academic, and social contexts. The relationship between loyalty and customer satisfaction has been explored throughoutexisting literature, where the concept of customer delight, or the act of exceeding customer expectations, has recently been the subject of many conversations regarding its effects on loyalty. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Virtual Influencing: Uncharted Frontier in the Uncanny Valley Date of the Seminar: 4th June 2020 Course: BUSN39 Degree Project in Global Marketing Authors: Mary Caroline Creasey and Adrián Vázquez Anido Supervisor: Burak Tunca Keywords: influencer marketing, virtual influencers, social media marketing, opinion leadership, brand spokespeople, brand spokes-characters, source credibility, uncanny valley Thesis purpose: In exploring if and to what extent reality level affects sentiment and skepticism, this study aims to provide valuable and actionable insights to both guide academics in further studies and help managers better understand nuances of influencer perceptions. Methodology: To analyze whether perception differs across influencers’ reality levels (human or virtual), this study collected comment data from Instagram to assess levels of sentiment and skepticism. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate how images can be used to provide emotional feedback on user experience. The report describes the iterative process of developing OakMood, an image-based design evaluation method that provides designers with user generated visual feedback. LÄS MER
5. PREDICTING THE FUTURE OF INFLUENCER MARKETING : How Public Relations Experts perceive and measure the impacts of Influencer Marketing in their organizations. A Critical Study reflecting the discussions and future thinking of this particular phenomenonMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för mediestudier
Sammanfattning : The body of marketing is drastically changing, pushing frontiers in numerous of domains, geographically, behaviourally and strategically with much enhanced technology in an increasingly globalized world. As this phenomenon pushes forward on many fronts, it is worthwhile to ask what will happen in the near future in this field. LÄS MER