Sökning: "energy climate politics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden energy climate politics.
1. THE ROLE OF POLITICAL TRUST ON POLICY ACCEPTABILITY AND PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR A CLIMATE TAX ON MEAT CONSUMPTION A Survey Experiment in Sweden and TurkeyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Human consumption of meat, specifically ruminants, is argued to be one of the major drivers of climate change. Individual and societal behavioural changes are considered necessary to tackle the overconsumption of animal products. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The political context on the local level plays a major role for governments to implement climate and energy policy. Drawing on the advocacy coalition framework, this paper examines the roles of actors and coalitions around energy politics in the case of Jokkmokk. LÄS MER
3. Performance Indicators for Smart Grids : An analysis of indicators that measure and evaluate smart gridsMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Sweden has developed ambitious goals regarding energy and climate politics. One major goal is to change the entire electricity production from fossil fuels to sustainable energy sources, this will contribute to Sweden being one of the first countries in the world with non-fossil fuel in the electricity sector. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/Humanekologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a historical study concerned with the impact of North Sea oil on British politics during the 1970's and 80's. Vast quantities of oil sedimented beneath the waves within the UK continental shelf – hundreds of miles of the north-east coast of Scotland – attracted oil barons and transnational majors to the hostile waters of the North Sea in the early 1970's. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This report will guide you through a journey of a socio-technological research where questions evolved from the intertwining of technology and social structures will be answered. During spring 2019, this research project has taken part as a pilot study of a research project called Gendered sustainability: Norm-Critical explorations of energy practices for everyday transitions. LÄS MER