Sökning: "energy efficient measures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 251 uppsatser innehållade orden energy efficient measures.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper was to investigate the possibilities of introducing a state credit guarantee for energy efficiency of apartment buildings. Heating and hot water in apartment buildings account for about 8% of Sweden's total energy use and many of the buildings have potential to greatly reduce its energy use. LÄS MER
2. New Housing Developments: A Localisation Strategy considering Energy-Efficiency from an Urban Structure and Transport Perspective for the city of FalunMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : There are several considerations when planning new housing developments, and resultant problems require critical analysis. This thesis has focused on studying some part of the potential issues in the case of a project in the city of Falun. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The building sector is one of the sectors that consume the most energy in Sweden. In order to deal with this problem Swedish government aims to reduce the energy consumption in the building sector 50% by 2050. Another ambitious goal set by the Swedish government is zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2040. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : A fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) is on the horizon. It is enabled by advancements in information and communication technologies (i.e. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : As the world is becoming aware of the impact of global warming reducing greenhouse gases emissions presents itself as a fundamental issue in order to avoid the environmental collapse and its negative consequences. One of the key points of this challenge it’s to make a responsable use of the energy. LÄS MER