Sökning: "energy retrofitting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade orden energy retrofitting.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The building sector is one of the sectors that consume the most energy in Sweden. In order to deal with this problem Swedish government aims to reduce the energy consumption in the building sector 50% by 2050. Another ambitious goal set by the Swedish government is zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2040. LÄS MER
2. Techno-economic analysis of retrofitting existing fuel stations with DC fast chargers along with solar PV and energy storage with load flow analysisMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The increasing number of electric vehicles (EVs) in the transport sector has rendered the conventional fuel-based vehicles obsolete along with the fuel filling stations. With the growth in EVs, there has been an increase in the public charging infrastructure with fast charging equipment being used to charge the EVs in least possible time and also address the issue of ‘range anxiety’ among the EV owners. LÄS MER
3. Utilizing geothermal heat and membrane distillation for sustainable greenhouse horticulture in Alberta, Canada: a multi-criteria analysisMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Naturresurser och hållbar utveckling
Sammanfattning : Growing populations are contributing to resource scarcity, making it ever more important for governments to address resource challenges in a holistic and integrated manner. Energy, water and food are examples of these critical resources, and the province of Alberta in Canada faces an interesting opportunity to tackle all three in tandem. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Complying with the Paris agreements requires substantial efforts in the building sector, and especially within the existing building stock which is responsible for a considerable amount of emissions and energy consumption. This master thesis focuses on the residential district of Minneberg, located in the west of Stockholm in Bromma. LÄS MER
5. Heating Energy Performance & LCC Analysis on Renovation Proposals of a Multi-Family Apartment ClusterMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : The study was carried out to assess the energy performance of the buildings in a cluster located in Lund. The buildings were the projects of million homes program, built in the 1960s, and are in great need of renovation. Five retrofit techniques were proposed in the study. LÄS MER