Sökning: "energy security"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 301 uppsatser innehållade orden energy security.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Energy poverty and lack of access to electricity is a global problem which is recognised in the sustainable development goal 7. Today 1.2 billion people live without access to electricity and most of them are situated in Sub-Saharan Africa where biomass still constitutes the main source of energy. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : With growing life expectancy and decreasing of fertility rates, demands of additional healthcare services is increasing day by day. This results in a rising need for additional healthcare services which leads to more medical care costs. Modern technology can play an important role to reduce the healthcare costs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The energy sector is evolving and the role of the Transmission System Operator (TSO)must adapt to these new changes. In fact, the energy transition modies both the natureof the production sources by integrating intermittent energies and the classical structureof the grid, going from a centralized topology to a distributed topology. LÄS MER
4. Improving energy security for individual households during outages : A simulation study for households in SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik
Sammanfattning : In this study, it was investigated how individual households could manage security of supply during an outage by installing a local energy system that could operate independently from the electricity grid. By installing local renewable off-grid energy systems, households could guarantee an uninterrupted supply of energy even during an outage on the electricity grid, while also increasing their energy autonomy during normal circumstances. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för data- och systemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : IoT devices are increasingly used in the process of gathering scientific data. In environmental monitoring IoT devices can be used as remote sensing devices to collect information about e.g. temperature. LÄS MER