Sökning: "energy transition governance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden energy transition governance.
1. How do cities work with transformative change? Malmö’s and Copenhagen’s approach to energy efficiency in buildingsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Global inefficient energy use poses a significant risk to climate change and air quality worldwide; therefore, there is an urgent need to transform today's energy system into one that is rooted in efficiency. The building sector represents an opportunity to reduce energy use and has the potential to unlock additional co-benefits. LÄS MER
2. Blockchain technology in the future Swedish electricity system : An exploratory study and multi-level perspective analysis of blockchain in the energy transition in SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Blockchain, a distributed ledger technology, became publicly known when the cryptocurrency Bitcoin was introduced in 2009. As the financial value of cryptocurrencies increased, the interest for blockchain grew, leading other sectors to explore if blockchain could be used in other areas as well. LÄS MER
3. Transitioning to a sustainable energy system : a qualitative analysis of energy planning policy in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines the transition to a sustainable energy system in Swedish society, by analysing research, policy and strategies related to the energy sector. The study applies an institutional approach informed by evolutionary governance theory as well as energy smart and communicative planning theory to analyse how the transition is portrayed on a Nordic, National and regional level. LÄS MER
4. None are so deaf as those who would not hear : identifying where, who, and how the coal industry influences Australian federal energy policiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : The widespread consequences of climate change are becoming more and more evident around the world and are raising crucial awareness to world leaders that a sustainable transition is direly needed to mitigate against disastrous climatic events. In Australia, in early 2020, these events took the form of some of the most devastating and largest forest fires the country has ever seen. LÄS MER
5. "Who's in charge here?" : - A case study of municipal leadership within energy transitions on the Åland Islands, FinlandMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för tema
Sammanfattning : Energy transition (ET) to renewable energy sources (RES) has been identified as a crucial action needed in combating climate change. These societal transitions have barriers which are hard to quantify and thus hard to incorporate in energy modelling scenarios. LÄS MER