Sökning: "engelska history"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 68 uppsatser innehållade orden engelska history.
1. Arbetsgivarens skyldigheter inför kollektiva uppsägningar i Sverige och England - Implementeringen av direktivet 98/59/EGKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för handelsrätt
Sammanfattning : In this essay, the employer’s obligations in relation to collective dismissals in Sweden and England are examined. The employer’s obligation to information and consultation grants the employees co-determination in case of collective redundancies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the 1780s the medieval weapon of war; the English longbow, enjoyed a renaissance, as historical archery became a fashionable recreation among the English aristocracy. Later, during 1819-1845, longbow archery developed into a mass movement, as it spread downwards in the English class system, into the bourgeoning middle class. LÄS MER
3. Nils Holgersson och synen på barn, barndom och nationen: en komparativ studie av hundra års utveckling i Sverige och den engelskspråkiga världenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Historia
Sammanfattning : Children’s literature is an underused source for historical studies even though children’s books have great potential to give us insights into the time in which they were written. This is especially true when it comes to views of children and childhood which makes children’s literature a good way into the complex history of childhood. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Engelska
Sammanfattning : In literature there is a great variety of detective novels and The Secret History is one that presents the whydunnit-plot pattern, as the murderers are exposed early on. Another extensive part of The Secret History is its connection to Greek tragedies and Dionysian influences. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The goal of this essay is to look at the poems “The Weary Blues” and “JAZZTETMUTED” (hereafter to be referred to as “JAZZTET”) by Langston Hughes andexamine their relationships to both the blues and jazz structurally, lyrically, andthematically. I examine the relationship of blues and jazz to the African-Americancommunity of Harlem, New York in the 1920’s and the 1950’s when the poems wererespectively published. LÄS MER