Sökning: "english as a foreign language"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 326 uppsatser innehållade orden english as a foreign language.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how students communicate in writing when they know thattheir conversational partner is a human being in comparison to how they communicate whenthey know their partner is a chatbot. The participants are upper secondary students of English. LÄS MER
2. Effective Components in Teaching Methods for Facilitating EFL Students' Oral Vocabulary DevelopmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study investigates language teaching methods and their effectiveness for high school EFL learners’ oral vocabulary development. Undoubtedly, a large and effective productive vocabulary is crucial for reaching the communicative goals for the subject of English as well as for future academic and professional life. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In an ever more digitalised society, there is a growing interest in digital pedagogic aids and a growing need for pedagogues to utilize new digital tools. The importance of being able to survey and evaluate information from digital sources is paramount, and the Swedish school system is responsible for teaching pupils these skills. LÄS MER
4. Speech is silver and silence is golden? : An investigating study regarding a group of Swedish eighth-grade students´ perceived foreign language speaking anxiety.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This investigating and comparative study aimed to demonstrate the perceived foreign language speaking anxiety among a specific group of eight-grade compulsory school students, attending an International English school in the south of Sweden. The study also aimed to explore the potential relationship between the students´ perceived foreign language speaking anxiety and the students´ gender. LÄS MER
5. English in mathematics : Swedish EFL students’ and teachers’ experiences with learning and teaching mathematics in EnglishUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This study is intended to explore what difficulties students and teachers in international and IB programs in Sweden encounter when they learn and teach mathematics in English. Students enrolled in these programs tend to have English as a second or foreign language, and their being taught mathematics in a language that is not their native language might limit their understanding and the possibility to communicate and express themselves in the subject. LÄS MER