Sökning: "entrepreneurship education in universities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden entrepreneurship education in universities.
1. Entrepreneurship Education in HEIs: Comparing Innovative Teaching Methods and Curriculum Design Approaches - A Multiple Case Study of 5 European HEIsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The thesis addresses modern practices in teaching methods and curriculum design approaches that are currently being used by top-ranked European higher education institutions (HEIs) in delivering their entrepreneurship programs. It reveals key differences and similarities in terms of what content and teaching methods the programs are using to teach entrepreneurship. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : High tech companies are constantly searching for ways to innovate their business, and open innovation has become a widely known concept and an important ingredient for companies in their way to becoming more innovative. Areas and clusters around the globe where the industry and University closely collaborating are organically increasing, and have proven to be a crucial mechanism in enabling innovation, spreading ideas and initiating more people to the start up arena. LÄS MER
4. Pursuing Hybrid Entrepreneurship in Academia : A study about identifying influencing factors correlated to academic entrepreneurshipUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Hybrid entrepreneurship is a relatively new term referring to someone who want to try out his or hers business idea and entrepreneurial skill while still remaining at their wage-work in order to reduce their personal financial risk. In the academia this is quite a usual phenomenon where researchers and other academic personnel develop new ventures based on the research they are working on. LÄS MER
5. How culture and education influence students’ entrepreneurial intentions : -A qualitative study between students from Babes-Bolyai University, Romania and Umeå University, Sweden, enrolled in Business programs-Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Entrepreneurship has become a much discussed subject in the past years when the business world together with universities discovered that one of the factors that will help the national economy, level of innovation are the entrepreneurs. And even though there are different attitudes towards whether entrepreneurs are born or made, everyone agreed that the role of academic education is important in the creation of new entrepreneurs and developing them. LÄS MER