Sökning: "entrepreneurship education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 106 uppsatser innehållade orden entrepreneurship education.
1. Entrepreneurship Education in HEIs: Comparing Innovative Teaching Methods and Curriculum Design Approaches - A Multiple Case Study of 5 European HEIsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The thesis addresses modern practices in teaching methods and curriculum design approaches that are currently being used by top-ranked European higher education institutions (HEIs) in delivering their entrepreneurship programs. It reveals key differences and similarities in terms of what content and teaching methods the programs are using to teach entrepreneurship. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : This literature study aims to review previous research to examine in what manner the European Union (EU) affects the Swedish educational system. The literature study presents how a communal educational policy for the EU was formed by the acceptance of the Lisbon Strategy in the year 2000. LÄS MER
3. Team Attributes and Investor Attractiveness: The Relationship Between Founder Characteristics and Startup FundingC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the relationship between professional experience, education and gender diversity of startup founding teams and funding raised. Intuitively, experience and education should have a positive impact on funding in early companies as the founding team is a crucial part of the investment decision for early investors. LÄS MER
4. The role of civil society organisations in labour market integration of young immigrants in Sweden: An analysis of the organisation Right To PlayMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : During the year of 2015 and the large migration wave that hit Europe, many unaccompanied young refugees came to Sweden. For this particular group, the challenge is to become integrated to the labour market in order to receive a permanent residency permit in Sweden after they graduate their upper secondary education. LÄS MER
5. “If you take the woman from the family for only a week, everything will crumble down.” : An Ecofeminist Perspective on Social Entrepreneurship in KenyaMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Kenyan society is patriarchal, has an alarming rate of deforestation where rural farmers, especially women, are highly affected by climate change. There is little research on companies operating in dry areas with a mission to address poverty, ecology and women. LÄS MER