Sökning: "environmental activities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1060 uppsatser innehållade orden environmental activities.
1. Påverkar ägandeformen utformningen av hållbarhetsredovisning? : En komparativ studie mellan privat- och statligt ägda företagKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine how eight private and state-owned Swedish companies report their CSR-work, to then compare and analyze how the form of ownership can affect the shape of the annual sustainability reports. Method: This study uses a qualitative method based on a deductive research approach. LÄS MER
2. PET bottles: From waste to resources. How circular economy transforms waste management practices in Buenos AiresD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Circular Economy has become a promising sustainability concept among scholars and practitioners. This is because circular economy replaces linear productive systems and enables the achievement of economic and social objectives while minimizing the environmental impact. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : The nomadic pastoralists of the Sahel are often identified as a group at the frontline of global climate change. Their existence in arid and semi-arid regions and their reliance on seasonal rainfall are among the factors that contribute to their vulnerability to drought and climate shocks. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2009, the Swedish legislation regarding the administrative procedure applicable to onshore wind energy was amended, in part to increase wind power production, but also to fulfill the requirements in regard to the administrative procedures for renewable energy activities in the 2009 Renewables Directive. As a result, the dual permit and approval procedures under the Plan and Building Act and the Environmental Code were replaced with a procedure through which large onshore wind power installations are only assessed under the Environmental Code—and thus, only by the relevant County Administrative Board. LÄS MER
5. Is blue mussel farming a potential mitigation tool to combat eutrophication in the Baltic Sea? A synthesis based on stakeholder interviewsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The Baltic Sea is the most polluted sea in the world. Its hydrological conditions and ongoing eutrophication are a high threat for marine biodiversity and ecosystems. Additionally, eutrophication has negative effects on the wellbeing of countries and their societies in the Baltic Sea Region (BSR). LÄS MER