Sökning: "environmental education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 812 uppsatser innehållade orden environmental education.
1. Using Climate Fiction in Education for Sustainable Development in the EFL Classroom. A Literature ReviewUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Göteborgs universitet / Lärarutbildningsnämnden
Sammanfattning : Due to climate change, the human race faces the challenge of how to change our behaviour towards nature in order to achieve a more sustainable future. In educational settings, this is reflected in the Swedish steering documents issued by the National Agency for Education requiring teachers to implement environmental education in their teaching. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Aim: As the surf lifestyle and industry are touching environmental, social and economic sustainability issues, this research aims to investigate action oriented ESD in an institution that is offering surfing activities, to explore and improve educational pathways that contribute to the promotion of sustainable action among surfers. Theory: For reaching this aim, theoretical approaches regarding pro-environmental actions are considered, and thus the corresponding educational framework of Action Competence is embedded as a central theoretical component, to plan, implement and evaluate an ESD program. LÄS MER
3. Ethics over aesthetics - A content analysis on the inclusion of environmental ethics within the undergraduate architectural curriculumMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : This document analysis study primarily investigates the inclusion of environmental ethics with an undergraduate architectural curriculum in Sweden. The curriculum documents analyzed in this study contain specific literature and objectives which primarily guide pedagogy both in theory and in the design studio. LÄS MER
4. Generation Green Exploring the Influence of Demographic Factors and EU-Regulations on Sustainable Investment DecisionsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The global challenges associated with social and environmental problems have opened up new investment opportunities, more commonly referred to as sustainable investments. The concept of sustainable investment raises questions about which different groups and individuals in society tend to choose it over conventional investments. LÄS MER
5. Assessing transformative learning impacts on 1st year university students using large-scale conservation projects on students’ environmental attitudes and pro-environmental behaviorsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för didaktik och pedagogisk profession
Sammanfattning : Aim: The world today is facing many environmental and sustainability problems.The aim of this research project is to examine the effects of large scale conservation projects on participants' environmental attitudes and pro-environmental behaviors. LÄS MER