Sökning: "environmental education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 630 uppsatser innehållade orden environmental education.
1. Medvetenheten om klimatfrågan bland elever i gymnasieskolan och vuxenutbildningen : En empirisk pilotstudieUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : The purpose is to study, in a pilot survey, the consciousness of climate change among pupils in secondary school and in adult education. These are the research questions: - What consciousness of climate change do the pupils have? - What are the differences in respect of climate change consciousness between men and women, pupils in adult education and in upper secondary school and pupils in pre-university programmes and in vocational programmes? ”Climate Change Consciousness” is constructed as a concept consisting of ecological, social and economic dimension as well as the components knowledge, attitudes and behaviour. LÄS MER
2. Har miljöcertifieringen enligt ISO 14001 någon effekt på akademiska biblioteks miljöarbete? : En jämförande studie av fyra olika akademiska bibliotek i SverigeKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : In the year of 1996, the Swedish government decided that all of Sweden’s different authorities must set an example and work towards sustainable development (Arvidsson, 2004). Every agency had therefore an obligation to procure an environmental management system and integrate into its operations (SFS 2009:907). LÄS MER
3. Integration of allotment garden in public green space for the social wellbeing of urban residents : a study of Ekebydalen allotment garden, Uppsala, SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Background: Agriculture is among the relevant factors for the formation of cities and it has been an integral part of city life throughout history. Despite the increase in population growth, urban agriculture can offer a unique opportunity for improving the livelihood of individuals through the practice of growing food in urban green spaces. LÄS MER
4. Capitalism, Animal's Eyes, and the Environment : An essay about the environmental effects of industrial capitalism in Indra Sinha’s Animal’s PeopleUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : This essay explores the correlation between industrial capitalism and environmental damage in Indra Sinha’s Animal’s People. The thesis argues that the grave pollution of land, water, and people in the novel stems from capitalistic exploitation of biophysical resources. LÄS MER
5. The process towards environmental sustainability and the influence of perceptions : A comparative qualitative case study on perceptions of pro-environmental consumption among students at Linnaeus UniversityKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Consumption is a major contributor to environmental harm, and also one area where the Swedish performance is in urgent need of improvement. While it is well known that changes are needed on all societal levels for sustainability to be realized, it is unclear whether the population is aware of which changes that refers to, since the impacts from individual consumption remain high. LÄS MER