Sökning: "environmental impacts"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1253 uppsatser innehållade orden environmental impacts.
1. Exchanging cultural heritage knowledge, communicating cultures and participating in community through a virtual community of practiceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The reason behind this study comes from the numerous difficulties and challengesthat have affected promoting the cultural integration of Syrian immigrantcraftsmen and decreased their opportunities for practicing their crafts in Sweden.Thus, the main aim of this study is to explore these challenges that eased up theirintegration and also hindered entering the Swedish labor market from Syriancraftsmen’s experiences to provide potential solutions to real obstacles throughparticipating in an interactive online community of practice. LÄS MER
2. Balancing social and environmental sustainability: A qualitative case study about the social impacts of the Payments for Ecosystem Services program on rural farmers in Costa RicaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Costa Rica has long been considered a leader in environmentally sustainable policy actions as the country aims to have 70% forest cover and much of their success has been attributed to the Payment for Environmental Services (PES) program. The program pays landowners to conserve their forests for the benefits nature provides, such as biodiversity, storing carbon, scenic beauty and fresh water regulation. LÄS MER
3. "THREATENED AND THREATENING SEAS" Children’s Perceptions of the Marine Environment and Environmental Attitudes towards Marine Pollution in Kuta, LombokMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Aim:The aim of this study was to investigate early childhood learners’ (5-8 years old) perceptions of the marine environment (beach and sea) and their environmental attitudes towards marine pollution through an educational intervention consisting of a drawing exercise and an in-class discussion.Theory:Social-cognitive theory was used from which to explore environmental perspectives environmental attitudes, and the human-nature relation/connection. LÄS MER
4. Acid sulphate soil in Falkenberg on the west coast of Sweden - The first discovery of active acid sulphate soil outside the Baltic BasinMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Active AS soil has several negative impacts on the environment due to their ability to severely decreasepH-values and mobilize metals bound in the soil. The negative impacts can especially be seen in aquaticenvironments that drains an active AS soil. LÄS MER
5. Norms, Nudging, and Sustainable Consumption- An interactive online experiment evaluating the impact of descriptive and injunctive norms on the consumption of sustainability labelled productsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER